Joseph's Storehouse Ministry
Statement of Purpose:
Joseph’s Storehouse assists families and individuals who are in need of clothing, shoes, hygiene items, emergency supplemental food aid, household items, and infant diapers. We work with the individual who is actively seeking employment, through job search and resume services and by providing interview ready attire. Any resource that we currently do not provide, we network with outside agencies to ensure the person’s needs are met. Lastly, we go out into the community, providing essential support to our homeless population.
- Community Liaison & Support – Up-To-Date, current and active resources valley wide; Get our Name our, Grant Experience.
- Resume & Job Services – Resume Writing Experience, Assistance for the active job seekers and employers of felons.
- Event Assistance & Coordination – Super Soul, Great Turkey Giveaway, Feed the Homeless, Develop more events.
- Donations Coordination – Coordinate incoming donations, facilitate corporate and large donations for JSH.
- Volunteers – Sorting and organizing donations, cleaning of JSH, Assist individuals who come to JSH for assistance.
- Media Support – Facebook, Emails, Twitter, Instagram.